Ok, first thing first. I went for my first Doggie Show few weeks back. As I am totally new to this earthly world, they put me in this class called BABY PUPPY class. Oh well, I reckon the name says it all. It was an ooookkkk experience as far as the show is concerned cause all they do at the show is to make sure you 1)stand very STILL 2)WALK.
As you all know, these are 2 LEAST FAVOURITE activities of Border Collies, not to mention BABY PUPPY Border Collies! C'mon! What were you guys thinking? Hear this! We are bred to be lean, mean, jumping machines!!!
So obviously, I didn't win nothing. The few huskies in my class were all prim and proper, standing and strutting their best. I overheard Mommy said I look like a jumping jack that has gone bonkers standing beside them. Who cares?!?!? Serves her right for not respecting me for WHAT I'm supposed to be!!!
Anyhows, that was just ONE part of the show. The ooookkkk part. The FANTASTIC part is I got to meet my entire family! (oh well, less Mama Auzzie and one sister who couldn't make it) Yes, I met my entire doggie family! How cool is that?!? I know alot of my friends get separated from their kors kors and meis meis soon after birth and never meet their families again. I feel sad for them at times...
Ok, enough of reminiscing. That is not what Border Collies do! We live for the moment! So here I will post you some of my glory for all of you to admire! :)

This is proof that MOI can walk!

Mommy attempts to stack me....

I'm quite cooperative, aren't I? That's a nice little stack! But Daddy's grandpa camera just cannot take MY speed!! :(

I put on my BEST smile for Mr Judgy

Once Mr Judgy left, I become Mommy's boy all over again.... That's my sister behind me!!! :)

Ok, enough of ME! This is Papa Magic! How's HE for a handsome Border Collie!

Papa Magic is a lean, mean STACKING machine, I'm telling you!! He can do a PURRRRFECT stack anytime!

Look how beautiful that stack is! Head held high. Shoulders pulled back. PURRRRFECT! Tris, learn something!

Oooh...I see. That's what WALKing is about!

That's my kor kor with his hooman family! He has perfect marking! VERY VERY handsome!!!

And that's mei mei!!! She is a VERY pretty gal too!:)
I must personally thank my dear dear Godma Ernie for her wonderful blackbox and her blackbox handling skills. That's where all these pictures came from (except one!)Daddy got me all blurred up! Daddy, you should just R.I.P your blackbox! It is simply NOT FAST ENOUGH for me! I'm Tristan the lean, mean, jumping machine!!!!)

5 comments:
Hey Tristan,
Ur peektures r cool!! And so is ur mommy who's showing u! Ur papa Magic is real handsome, how wish I was there to see u @ the puppy show, but I had to go to school & they wldnt allow me to PONGTANG, duh! Hoomans! :P
Paws, Yuki
Hi Tristan,
You are most welcome!
Hope that i can take more pic of you and your family!
ur life sounds awesome!!!
Hey all my friends!
Thanks for all the nice sweet comments! :)
Princess Kayla, my life is ooookkkkkk.. :P Hey, I read your blog too, ok? And you life is as colourful as mine! :)
We both have to thank Dog for that and yes, pleeeease... when can I ask you out for a date? :)
anytime :)
haha...would u prefer wkdays? and where would u like to go?
mummy says i definitely should meet more friends and learn to play more instead of lying down all day...
Post a Comment