Monday, July 21, 2008

The Double T outing

Ok, this is a laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate post. (Tris is being dramatic again.)

Weekend before last (yes, that's HOW late it is!)I finally met up with my cousin, Tashi! I've been dying to meet him for as long as I can remember. We finally met, on a glorious morning at the very beautiful and picturesque Bontanical Gardens! Check out the greens in this place! Ooooohhhhh... it's paradiseeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

This is MEEEEEEEEEEEE
i'm in botanical gardens!

This is MEEEEEEEE and Cousin Tashi
tristan & tashi

This is MEEEEEEEEEEE, Cousin Tashi and his daddy
tristan tashi and his daddy

Look how pretty these lil' herd-ables are!
ducks1

Ok, back to real business.................... PLAY
tristan playing with tashi 2

Hmmm.... what's happening there?
where are you going tashi kor kor?

Even Tashi got curious!
tashi needs a drink

It's a............... *GASP* GIANT Border Collie! For those who needs precise dimensions, this is the difference between a 12kg (ME) and a 30kg Border Collie. I kid you not.
12kg vs 30kg

Oh well, whatever. It's back to......... MORE PLAY
tristan playing with tashi 1

Ok, water break. The big headed one gets to drink first...:Ptashi and tristan drinking

This shot is here purely on artistic reason.. It's titled. " 2 dogs and a water bowl"
two dogs and a water bowl

Ok, it's back to MEEEEE, Tashi and Tashi's Daddy again! tashi with daddy. i'm just on loan

That's all folks. Till the next time............. I'm already missing my green green paradise. Tristan loves Botanical Gardens. :)

4 comments:

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

allo Tristan!

You've grown bigger!

Godmother me, misses you alot alot!

Tristan and Braun said...

Thank you Godma! I miss you alot too! When are we meeting again?!? :)

Frank Lee said...

Great pics. U've got really good shots all around Alvin! Come out again another time la!

Tristan and Braun said...

Hey! Uncle Frank! So happy you finally drop by MYYYY space! :) Pa says thanks for the compliments! Though truth to be told, I think it's nothing to do with Pa's blackbox handling skills but EVERYTHING to do with the fact that Tashi and MYself are just picturesque and photogenic subjects! But well, in case, I sound too narcissist here (who? who?) ok Pa's blackbox-handling skills is... urm.. handy... hee

Hey, yes, I've been bugging Ma and Pa to bring me to the paradis-y B.Gardens to meet Tashi! (Pa and Ma said I'm silly - Tashi does not stay there) Oh well, whatever. But I know if I do there, I'll get to meet him! And I want to have another run with him on the cool cool green grass of B.Gardens. What say we do so this weekend? :)

P/s: I didn't know YOU had a blog. Interesting. :)