Monday, June 23, 2008

To the dog run again!

Yippee! I went to the dog run again! This is my 2nd dog run in as many weeks! Awesome! :) As usual dog runs are filled with fun! New doggies and their hooman parents to meet!

First, let me present Jie Jie Coco! She is checking someone out! Hmm...
coco checking him out

I think she likes him....
coco jie jie likes him

I also made a few friends! As usual, I have a soft spot for Golden Retreivers....
i like GR

That's me with yet another friend! I'm a very friendly Border Collie!!:)
tristan with yet another friend

The Dalmatian looks like a good chasing target!
playing with a Dal

EWWWW! A seahorse!!!
seahorse looking daschund

For a moment, I thought he was edible!
i like seahorse!

We are the same type?!?
ok-dun mind a seahorse looking friend

Ok, you look strange though
dashy happy

Ok, this view we look more like the same species!!! (don't be rude, tris!)
aren't we both pretty?

2 comments:

Yuki said...

Happy Barkday!!!
Heard frm mommy dat ur 4mths old nw! Ok, so u big boy nw, we meet Sat for class ok?

Pawsup, Yuki

Tristan and Braun said...

Thanks Jie Jie Yuki! Yeap, can't wait for Saturday! Miss you!!! Don't bully your Mommy anymore ok? She loves you to nuts! :)