Friday, July 4, 2008

The demise of kor kor chicky

I know it's hard to believe but it's true. I have an older brother and he's yellow in colour! Mommy says he is 2 years old. Apparently Mommy got him during his year (Hoomans have a funny calender made up of animals. I heard I'm number 11th on that calender - whatever that means) Anyways, he lives permanently inside Mummy's room. That's just such a baby!!!

Anyway, this is kor kor chicky
IMG_1221

Being the EVER friendly didi, of course I got kor kor off his comfort chair (which I think he simply spend too much time on!) and onto the floor!
IMG_1214

Hmmm.. this chair feels good!!! No wonder kor kor never wants to leave it. Mommy, I want a Po-Ang too!
IMG_1215

Ok, let's stop this silly posing! Let's PLAY!!!!
IMG_1216

IMG_1217

IMG_1218

Hey! Why is kor kor not responding?!? Let me give him a neck lock to wake him up! Shites, I can't find his neck!!!
IMG_1222

Tris, be gentle!
IMG_1219

I can see that grin...
IMG_1220

Hmmm.. Maybe kor kor doesn't like rough play. He is such a sissy! Sigh, ok, lick lick...
IMG_1223

C'mon!!!
IMG_1224

Wake up kor kor!!!
IMG_1225

Kor kor feels funny....
IMG_1228

Errrr... Mommy! kor kor feels flat!
IMG_1229

Poor kor kor. Mommy said he had a bad cut and bled to death...
IMG_1227

Sigh.. I was already VERY gentle... R.I.P. kor kor chicky. Tristan will miss you very much....IMG_1226

like real...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZOMG!! This is one of the funniest blog posts i've ever read!!! I know i should be a l'il more sensitive over your kor kor's demise but i can't help but laugh when i see the picture of him all flat and so so so dead...MUAHAHAHA! So pathetic yet so hilarious!

Did you know i murdered my childhood pal Teddy when i was young? If you haven't read this, i blogged about it here: http://tumeni-notes.livejournal.com/12885.html

Anyway Puppy Tristan, i'm sure you'll be a great great great frisbee player too when you're older. I wouldn't mind teaching you a few tricks if you promise not to chase me or make me play with you! Tee hee hee!!

Till next weekend, have FUN!

Tristan and Braun said...

Uncle Chester!!! Yeah.. I read about the mysterious disappearance of your childhool pal Teddy! Did I tell you that you looked REALLY cute in that picture? Anyhow, I always thought there was something more in your teddy's disappearance than meets the eye, even our Collie eye! Don't worry I won't tell! :P

Anyhow, don't worry about kor kor chicky. He lived till a ripe full age. According to Mommy, they usually last only long enough till the white-haired-grandpa-camouflaged-as-a-colonel comes with their huge freeze of a truck and whisk them off somewhere..

Yes!Yes!Yes! Frisbee! I haven't started on it yet, but the mere mention of it already sends a tinkle down my spine! Frrrriiiisbeeee!! Yeah! I want to be a lean, mean frisbee machine like you uncle Chester! And oh, I heard your Mommy does really good throws for you! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeee get your Mommy to teach mine some!!!

See you next week! Ok, I promise I will try mmmmmy very best not to force you to play with me!!! But you know.. puppies being puppies, sometimes we might just get carried away.... :P