Be forewarned. This will be a pictureless post. If you are looking for my handsome pics, move along. Hee. BUT if you are interested to hear about my awesome sighting last night during my usual strutting around the neighbourhood, here goes.
I met Haru. Sounds boring?
It is, until you realize SHE is an awesome 26KG Border Collie Lady! MY OH MY! My little mind was swooning with awe when I saw her that I just froze! (Wonders whether Mommy was exaggerating) Anyway, that's not the point. 26KG!!! *GASP* Even Papa Magic - as I heard from Mommy - is only a grand 20KG stunner! But this bitch! Ohmigosh!
Anyhow, after the initial awe and shock, I went back to my old self and got her to show me her true bitch poweress which she gleefully oblige! Get this, humans! We Border Collies can play no matter what size we are! Anyhow, the little lady (Mommy insists I should call her "lady". Sigh, Another of those many silly hooman rules) gave me a run for my little 4month hinders. She could run!!
I feel so terrible not having any pics to show about Haru. Though I love to blame Mommy for EVERYTHING, I gotta say it was way too dark for any decent pictures. Sigh. Well, I've to wait till the next time I meet that 26KG chick again! I am still in "unbelievable" mode...
Happy New Year!
7 years ago

1 comment:
BOO!!!
I found you!!!!! :P Heard my l'il bro Tristan met you today at West Coast Dog Run...too bad the humans left me alone at home!
See you next week during training!!! I'll try to be nicer to all you puppies next time....*GRIN*
Uncle Chester
Post a Comment