Sunday, July 6, 2008

So many Bigger Meeees!

Today started out just like any Saturday morning. I was up and about by 7am doing my usual "work" of waking up the hoomans! Though I did recall vaguely Mommy coming into my room the night before and sprinkling some random words into my BC brain, "weekend, Saturday, sleep-in..." but hey! A BC gotta do what he's gotta do! We BCs are dead serious about our work you know, so don't mess with us.

Sorry I digress... Anyhow, promptly at 7am, I joined the birds outside the windows for some major crooning action. What's a pretty weekend morning without some Barka'oke? Obviously the hoomans did not appreciate my perfect harmonizing skills since Mommy came into my room and gave me HER version of the Collie eye, some not-so-nice words and disappeared.

When she re-appeared again (Almost an hour later! Lazzzzzy Mommy!!!) she was saying something about watching some real boys doing some real action and also a strange acroymn USDAA. Oh whatever that is... Real boys, real action already got me alll excited!!! So we hopped into our crates on wheels and after 15mins, lo and behold! This was the sight that greeted me! Wowwwweeeee!!!

*GASP* I have never seen sooo many bigger mEEEs in one place!!!
BC 3 & 4

BC 3 and 4

BC 1

BC 2

Speed?

beautiful gal? with her tennis ball

Where the yellow ball goes, I go!
BC in action

That's MEEEE right at the bottom of the screen. Just see how attentive I am!!! (liar...) Tristan with many BCs

That's ME (again!) with kor kor Bailey in the background! He is uncle Luca's dog. He was the fastest doggie in the agility trials!
me with Bailey

The anxious Mommies and Daddies studying the course before the trials.
handlers checking out courses

Finally, some action!! YESSSSHHHH!!!! BCs do not like waiting!!! This is Russell, the Jack Rascal.. oopsie.. I meant, Jack Russell. Russell is a tiny but one-of-a-kind jumping machine.
Russell in action

This is Whiskey, the Schnauzer! He CAN jump!!!
Whisky in action

Jie jie here is not just a pretty dog! She can give you a jump for your money anytime!
Sheltie in action

Jump!
BC in action

Jump!
BC in action

Jump!
BC in action

And more jumping!
BC in action - Billion and owner

That's kor kor Bailey! He is soooo fast! Uncle Lucas should just change his name to the DASH!!!!
Bailey on winning run - 2

Check out kor kor's clean jump!
Bailey on winning run - 3

Clearing the broad jump
Bailey on winning run - 4

And....
Bailey on winning run - 5

Over!
Bailey on winning run - 6

Ignorant Me thought GRs were only good for swimming!
GR in action

This is Me enduring the humiliation of a blow dry job after a day's roll in the mud.
blow dry 3

blow dry 2

Nite nite world.... I love you....
End of day 1

No comments: