I had an out-of-body experience today! It's gotta be the "HIGHEST-EST" experience I've EVER had in my short 4months tenure on this earth! You can see it in my ears, my eyes, my nose, my paws, my... oh well you get the idea. Mommy said I looked absolutely primal while I was at it. Oh, whatever.
It started out rather innocently.

Hey you....

*Gasp!* Did it just move?!?!

"HAAARRRROWWWSssss..."

"HEY!!"

"Hmmm.. you are interesting."

"
Whoa! You are
VERY interesting"
Chicky after 5mins...
This is
sooooo GOOOOOOODDD!
"Hey there! You ok?"
GIVE.ME.RAW.
2 comments:
Hey brudder! I like my chicky raw now too!! But mommy finds my peektures too gross to be published. Frankly, I think it shd be the way, hehes..
Shall we get our mommies to have a raw chicky buffet for us this weekend? Hiaks!
Paws, Yuki
Of course! Of course! Hey, I heard your Mommy feeds you raw SHABU SHABU! I AM SOOOOO envious! I am still in the chicken wing stage. Sigh. Mommy sure knows how to make me feel like a little kid. Duh. Can I sample alil' of your SABU SABU the next time we meet, pleeeeassssseeee? (Tris has no front teeth yet, so his SHABU SHABU becomes SABU SABU (headlice)haha)
Post a Comment