Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My first post


Hi World,

I am a 3month 10days old Border Collie.

My name is Sunvale Tristan Heavenly King. Am I handsome or what? :)

That's because I have a SUPER DUPER handsome Dad and an awesome beautiful Mum! Their names are Borderfame Magic On Line & Ch Deitmahr Im An Aussie.

I am a intelligent, fearless and hyperactive Border Collie! Just what a Border Collie should be! (Though I sometimes drive my human parents nuts :))

Although I'm only 3 months 10 days old, I've already had my share of fun in this wonderful world. Mummy says I'm hyperactive, so she needs to exhaust all her energy to fully pack my weekends so that I'll grow up to be a happy, healthy and well exercised BC! Am I lucky or what?!? :)

tristan smiling
See my happy face! Apologize for the stained collar. I'm supposed to have a WHITE collar!
(Mummy: He plays with water all the time, now he needs to do whitening!)

So let me think. I've already visited best friend Yuki,the princess at her beautiful home! You can see our play pictures on her blog. Coco jie jie, another Corgi friend of ours were there too! I've also completed puppy class @Uncle Lucas, had some swimming tips from Uncle Oscar @Tanjong Beach and also done my first full tunnel while understudying Uncle Lucas' big boy Bailey doing his tricks!

checking bailey out
This is ME watching...

bailey weaves
Uncle Lucas' big boy Bailey weaving. Awesome, right?!? I wanna do that too! But the hooman adults say I'm not coordinated enough to do that yet! (hmpf!) So I've taken to the only "toy" in the agility trials that Mummy approves, as of now.

checking out tunnel

Me checking out the infamous tunnel.

checking out tunnel

Sniff Sniff

full speed exit
Here goes! Me doing a high speed dash out of the tunnel! Told you I could do it!

For some reason, Mummy was as hyperactive as Me last saturday. So she decided we must all go to the beach to exhaust ALL our energies!

this sand feels funny
My first time @the beach. I am only 3months 6 days old. Mind you!

with the big boys
I have many friends @the beach! Hoomans and doggies alike! For once, the children didn't cry and run away from me! PHEW!

blowing in the wind
My wind spa!

mummy gets her exercise too
Mummy gets her exercise too!

like mummy, like son
Like Mummy, like Son!

The pics of me in the water is not ready coz' Daddy has been lazy and has not downloaded from the camera (duh!) so you guys will just have to check back here ALL THE TIME for my updates! :)





6 comments:

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

Tristan~

Finally! You let your godma me, waited for so long! haha!

More photos, more!! :P

Yuki said...

Harlow Tristan, wow the beach looks so fun!!! Hope I can meet u @ the beach soon!!

Tristan and Braun said...

Thank you Godmas! Tristan is very proud to have 2 gorgeous Godma and a pretty princess best friend! :)

Aristosmilagros e Shelnergy said...

Saw Tristan at the breeder house when my friend when to look at the BC. He is a big and tough boy. My friend got the female BC, wif the last name star.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Me is Tristan's sister,I'm a Star. Heard that you will be going to SKC dog show on 22 Jun 08. See U there.

Tristan and Braun said...

Hi Elsa,

Do you have a blog?!? Or contact address or something? I miss you! Was hoping to meet up with you some time for the puppy fights we used to do back @Sunny's! Yeah, heard that you will @the show too! I am so excited! Can't wait to meet again! I think you will stun everybody coz' you are SO VERY pretty! I will try my best to heel when I need to! Hee.