Sunday, June 8, 2008

My long weekend

I JUST had a long weekend! Boy! Am I tired? Mummy & Daddy took leave on Friday so I started my weekend on Friday! Woohoo! Friday was my 2nd trip to the beach! Not many doggies as it wasn't a weekend. Nevertheless, I had fun!

i prefer the beachfront,
Gotta check out the beachfront first!

enjoying the waves
Should I go swimming?

i'm leaving...
Water's too cold....!!!

posing with daddy
That's Me with Daddy....

Saturday was dreary. Yucks! After my hard-work-show tuition @uncle Lucas, we went to Epicurious to meet up with Godma Ernie! The Uncles and Aunties there gave me a water bowl once I sat outside! How sweet! They also gave me a picturesque spot to check out the hoo mans!

one of my rare thinking moments
Pretty jie jie walks past! (Mummy : Tris, behave!)

the floor is my best friend
Too much....Need a rest.........

godman with me close up...
This is Me with Godma Ernie!

i'm happy
I'm so happy!

still the same godma...aren't she cute?
Me posing with Godma....

Sunday. I was looking forward to play with jie jie Yuki! But no puppy class anymore! Sobs. To make up for it, Daddy & Mummy brought me to the Dog run! Yippee!

i feel so at home.
Ahhh.. this is home....

i have a new friend
New friend......

oakley saw me...
This is oakley...

clearly oakley is the alpha
Guess the Alpha.....

after my first dog run - tired
Me after my first dog run and shiok shiok shower. Good night, world.....

4 comments:

Yuki said...

Hey Tristan, Im bugging mommy to bring me to the dogrun now! Looks like alota fun! Cya there!

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

Tristan!! Miss you already!

Anonymous said...

Tristan is so adorable!! well where do u live? I've not taken kayla out much as yet except for neighborhood walks....will be going to Petmovers dog run this sat after 230pm if the weather permits...do join us if u're free?

which beach do u usually go to?would love to bring kayla to the beach as well :)

http://trimeforsighs.blogspot.com

Zen said...

tristan! i saw you last sunday at WCDR =) well, gonna see you again this sunday, yeah?