Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally my swimming pics!

So Daddy has finally downloaded the pics! Just look at me! I think I'll be the next swim champion! (Mummy : Yeah, right!)


1st swim

Ok, ok, so I was initially apprehensive...

tristan at edge of water

So Uncle Oscar proved to Me that the water is harmless! Mummy just watched. Duh! I think she is afraid of water herself! :P

tristan in water

4 comments:

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

Ah Tris ah, u are so cute!

Cant wait to see u in water again!

When are you going to TB again?

Tristan and Braun said...

Hi Godma Ernie,

I went to the beach again ytd coz' Mummy was on leave! :P Anyhows, I met a really really pretty retriever! His name is Dave! :)
I don't know whether Daddy got any pic of me coz' the camera was acting up. :(
Was planning to go to the beach today again, but it's raining. Will let you know when I next go visit my friends and the water! :)
Btw, I SWAM on my own yesterday! I'm a big and brave boy already!

Anonymous said...

oh gosh...tristan's so cute!!
kayla says hi :)

http://trimeforsighs.blogspot.com

Tristan and Braun said...

thanks auntie sk8blue!
kayla is so cute herself! i wanna meet her one of these days! Do tell where you guys hang out! Tristan is ready for fun! Anytime! :)