Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is this LOVE????

Kor looked....
momo stares

I looked.....
tristan looks

"HEY CUTIE!*
tristan funny ear 4

Kor started swimming... TOWARDS Her.....
momo swimming

Duh! I have to get there before him!
tristan funny ear 5

OUR PRINCESS!!! (I seriously think her highness was freaked out by the 2 boisterous boys!)
yuki front view

"HELLO PRINCESS..." *waves*
DSC01627

Don't you find me cute?!?!
tristan looks up

Ohmigosh! What is Kor doing?!? He is freaking out our Princess!!!
DSC01600

What's the FASTEST-est way to save my damsel in distress? tristan looks 2

This way?!?!
tristan wonders 1

I give up!!! Kor guards her like his lost sheep!!!
momo after yuki 3

They finally swim on happily after... Sigh for me...
yuki and momo swimming

Mommy said it's because I sit like an Ah Beng, that's why Princess chose Kor.
tristan the ah beng

I say it's because of his manly pink paw pads! :(
mom after swim

2 comments:

Yuki said...

Seriously Tristan, I thot u were ur kor! Cuz I wasnt wearing my super duper corgi-powered goggles that day...

But I like u both! Double Collie Power!

Muaks & paws, Yuki

Tristan and Braun said...

Ohmigosh! My Princess replied!!! You are serious?!?! So my Ah Beng sitting stance does not turn you off!??! YIPPEEE!!! See Mum? I told you!!! * Tristan blushes*