Oh well, I was going to tell you guys ALLL about my day out at the National Dog Walk 2008, which happened last weekend. As usual, it was a day of FUN FUN FUN! I got to hang out ALL day at West Coast Dog Run, the wonderful green paradise where I'm allowed to go off-leash and run to my little BC's heart's content! I sooooo luuurrrve that park!! :)
There were also plenty of action to watch. Uncle Smartdoggy had organized some dog sports competition in conjunction with this year's NDW and we were all treated to some pretty gorgeous moves. Some are even my classmates!
This is Axel.

And this is Cookie

This is the ultra fast Bailey!

He kicks some ass with the weave poles!

But moooooost importantly, what's an outing without a mini family reunion?!?!? Momo kor kor, me and little sis.

See how happy I am to meet her!!

Does my sis look like me?!?

Hee... I think she was happy to see me too! :)

We even found time to share some hooman-torturing secrets....


Mommy, in her usual weird self decides a beautiful day must be accompanied with a Tristan-in-weird-hat-get-up. Duh.

OMDog.....

Someone.... shoot me...

End my misery now...........

5 comments:
Tristan will u be going for the skc dog show??
-Kayla
Hi Princess,
Where have you been!??! Yes, I will be. I'm still participating in the Baby Puppy class (though I think I'm a big boy now! Haha)
You?
Hi tristan,
sad to say mummy's leave got cancelled today...so she had to go back to work...hmph....
Awww.. Princess.. I just saw your note today. You weren't there!!! No wonder I didn't make it to the winner's circle. Boohoo! (Tris is afterall still a baby puppy! Haha!)
oh sorry tris...i'll make it for the next one ok? make sure u win something then...
Post a Comment