Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Costly supper.

It was 3am. And I was hungry. I mean, really.hungry. I tried to wake Mom up but the lazy bones her refuse to budge. What's a BC supposed to do? We are independent. We fend for ourselves. We.find.food.

My sharp BC eyes spotted something that looks yummilicious. After 20mins of chewing, the dumb thing just doesn't taste right. It doesn't taste like chicken.... nor lamb... nor beef... What in the world IS IT? And why is it soooooooooooo HARD?!?

Then, there was a shriek. And my "food" was gone. Lazybones Mom snatched it away! Talk about being rude!!! I did ask her to join me for supper earlier!!

Tristan's grand supper(Yes he chewed it all up......talk about alternative diet)
Broken Glass

Broken Glass

Broken Glass

Broken Glass

Mom said that was a costly supper. I don't know what's the big deal, honestly. It doesn't even taste anywhere remotely near good. I wouldn't bother if I had known. Maybe I'll go for the one on Da's face the next time. Bet that tastes better. Haha

No comments: