
MY FATHER

Their Da brought them to where Kor Kor Momo and I was doing our Sat training sometime ago! We were so happy to see them! I hope they are proud to see us! We've grown since they last met us (I think!) Obviously Kor kor and myself tried to make an impression!

But as you can see, deep deep down, I'm still a Mama's boy! I tried to hassle Ma to bits! I think she wasn't amused.
First I licked her....

Then I tried to bite her!
(Sigh. What does a pup have to do these days to get his Ma's attention?!?)

As for Da, oh well, He is just him. Looking majestic and grandoise. Just what his Borderfame family would like him to be! :)




There you go, peeps! This is My MA and My DA! Have I said I love them both to nuts yet?!?! :)

2 comments:
Hey sweetie,
i can't see the picture of ur mummy :(
-kayla
Hey Hey!Sorry Mom was updating the photos I think. Should be alright now! :)
Post a Comment