

My dear bloggerin buddies!!!! I know I have some "international" friends who are blesssssssed enough to be residing in acres of farmland... so I really shouldn't make a whole big fuss out of this, but where I, Mr Tristan stays, it's a small little concrete forest, right to the inches!!! *sigh!* Therefore I REALLY am not being dramatic when I say this is "Doggy Heaven"!!!
Just check out the magnitude of this place! (The photo just ain't doing it justice!!!)


Even in Doggy Heaven, you gotta check with the Parents before crossing the road, urmm... oh well, the drain...(Though of course Braun doesn't care about this rule or any rule for that matter!!!)

Ample space to do some good ol' jumping!!!


Some good ol' running!

Some good ol' posing!


Of course Braun has more posey shots coz' he's VAIN!!!


He was so HIGH till his ears STOOD UP!!! *gasp!*

In Doggy Heaven, we drink water from the Frisbee!!! ;P

I so LUUUUUURRRRVE Doggy Heaven!!! :)

4 comments:
oh pls take me to heaven with u Trist
Princess, pls come join us.. PESTER your Mommy!!!! :)
mummy says no problem as long as its her off day! mayb pm on dfs or email if u're going again!?
Could you pretty please tell me where this lovely place is? I
t looks like the perfect place to bring my dog to and where I don't have to worry very much about cars or non-dog lovers running away from me in terror.
You can email me at amberfairylights@gmail.com if you'd prefer not to disclose the location publicly =)
Post a Comment