Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dogs Day OuT!

Last Sunday (Yes, yes, I know this post is one week late! You know who to blame!) was dogs day out galore! Literally! We hopped off the beach after our morning swim, right into the car and straight to West Coast Park and these are the wonderful sights that greeted us! :)

First sight which greeted us at the "door"!
IMG_0325
This sweet boy is Singapore's 1st and ONLY guide dog for the blind. Such a good boy but such a sad fact!! Why don't we have more of these dogs around? I would have jumped at the chance to be one anytime, except that I will probably be disqualified according to C. She said I'm too jumpy to lead any blind, and with my daily tussles with Motorcycles, I more sooner need a guide to walk me across the road if anything. Sigh... (Well at least I tried)

And THEN, guess who we met?!?
IMG_0381
Lola! Our new girlfriend!!

She, my friends, is a LEAN, MEAN fetching machine!!!
IMG_0390

IMG_0389

IMG_0401

She even garnered an AUDIENCE!
IMG_0391
A fantastic dog with an equally fantastic owner! Lucky gal she is! :)

So I *DROOL!*
IMG_0420

We both tried to be on our nic-est behavior and made some new friendsIMG_0335

IMG_0329

We also saw some commendable efforts from fellow dog owners...
IMG_0339
That's a Chihuahua on a dog walk!!! See how *BIG* the DW is compared to his size!!!

IMG_0341
Owners doing their best to coax their GR on the dog walk

Some FANATIC.. oops, I meant FOCUSED eating...
IMG_0484
Is it any wonder he won the fastest eater contest?!?

We saw some dogs in a box!
IMG_0359

And some TIGER teeth....
IMG_0425

Some PURE LOVE!!!
IMG_0346

And of course vain Braun had to take the chance to do some auditioning!
IMG_0541

*I*, *ME*, OF COURSE took the chance to run for the "Most popular Pooch + Parent" contest! People, if you are reading this, and has a Facebook account, please vote for me! :)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2112206&id=652006238&ref=nf#/photo.php?pid=2020954&id=75050312771

Whew!! What a day! :)
IMG_0317

2 comments:

Princess Kayla said...

hey trist...i couldn't click on "like" for the photo...there wasnt one...is it cuz we're not "friends" on fb?

btw, does the blind guide dog have a webbie or smth?

Tristan and Braun said...

Hey Kayla,
Nope, it's not because we are not "friends" on FB but because you are not a "fan" of NooAgeDogCompany I believe. No worries... the contest ended already and I didn't win!!! :(

But it's good fun lah.. so no worries. Thanks for trying to vote though! Appreciate it! :)