Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Visitor!

IMG_1129
Aint's she SOOOOOO adorable?!?!?
Oh well, peeps,you had your chance and you missed it!!! Zooooooo baaaaadddd! She is the last of my baby sisters to go to her forever home and it's a great home at that! Lucky gal! And lucky owners!!! Ain't she such a cutie?!?! :)

Don't believe me?!?! See how Braun totally Wuvs her!
IMG_1130

IMG_1135

IMG_1133

IMG_1162

He even let HER have his rope and then... HE TOOK MINE!!!
IMG_1183

Sigh... I might as well not exist!!!
IMG_1148

CUTIE PIE ALERT!!!!
IMG_1165

I honestly think MY PERSON is in love with her! *hpmf!*
IMG_1171

Though she gets to tussle with us....
IMG_1174

And we ALL have to sit and wait
IMG_1198

Why is it that she gets EVERYTHING FIRST!?!??! (Tristan, stop whining!!!!)
IMG_1200

IMG_1189

IMG_1209

OUTRAGEOUS!!! but I think I still wuvs her! :)
Check out our extended family potrait!!!IMG_1216

No comments: