Hihi!! I'm Michelle from the East. I too own a 6 mth old black-white Border Collie named Leia. Had initially decided on Heavenly King but guess you were faster while I was still contemplating. bleahs. Yesterday was the first time Leia went out for a run and Debra (one of the agility trainers) commented that Leia is very shy and avoids other dogs (though she's a big bad bully to my Shih Tzu at home). Hope to meet up with Tristan and friends some time soon. I'm reachable at michellelious@hotmail.com, 91820926. =)
I should be there on Nov 2 though I'm not participating this round. :( Not sure yet at the moment, coz' I got wind that the hoomans will be moving their "crate" sometime then.
Let you know again?!? How are you doing? I see you are having fun at your sheltie gathering! :)
hi tristan! Mummy says she MUST go for the dog show cuz i've never been to one...poor poor me...where are ur humans moving crate to huh? move to cck!! hahaha
hihi, Princess, nope, unfortunately my crate is not going to CCK! :( But it will be near to my favourite place. WCDR!:)
I will try to be there on Nov 2 but as of now, all plans are alittle hazy, so can't tell yet. Yeah, you should really pester your Mommy to take you there! It's an eye opener! :)
10 comments:
kekekeke, my little Tristan...
you are really getting more and more like ur daddy! So majestic and pretty!
pat pat, hugz hugz, squeeze squeeze!
=)
Hihi!! I'm Michelle from the East. I too own a 6 mth old black-white Border Collie named Leia. Had initially decided on Heavenly King but guess you were faster while I was still contemplating. bleahs. Yesterday was the first time Leia went out for a run and Debra (one of the agility trainers) commented that Leia is very shy and avoids other dogs (though she's a big bad bully to my Shih Tzu at home). Hope to meet up with Tristan and friends some time soon. I'm reachable at michellelious@hotmail.com, 91820926. =)
Hi Michelle,
Thanks for the note. I've just dropped you an email! :)
Hi Tristan!
i heard the next dog show would be in November...2nd if im not wrong...
will u be there? Its high time we met already!!
Love,
Kayla
Hi Princess Kayla,
I should be there on Nov 2 though I'm not participating this round.
:( Not sure yet at the moment, coz' I got wind that the hoomans will be moving their "crate" sometime then.
Let you know again?!? How are you doing? I see you are having fun at your sheltie gathering! :)
hi tristan!
Mummy says she MUST go for the dog show cuz i've never been to one...poor poor me...where are ur humans moving crate to huh? move to cck!! hahaha
Love,
Kayla
hihi, Princess, nope, unfortunately my crate is not going to CCK! :(
But it will be near to my favourite place. WCDR!:)
I will try to be there on Nov 2 but as of now, all plans are alittle hazy, so can't tell yet. Yeah, you should really pester your Mommy to take you there! It's an eye opener! :)
Oh WCDR sounds so far away!!! and i've nv been there too...hmmm *wheels start turning in my furry head*
see u on nov 2 if u're going!!! mummy has sworn to take me there!! -wee-
love,
Kayla
hello tristan!!
we finally got to meet each other huh? haha...was so surprised it was u!
Hello Baby Tristan....
Godpa James and me miss you alot...
why u no bloggie???
Post a Comment