Sorry all my blogbuddies, I know I've disappeared for sooooo long awhile you guys might be wondering where I've been.
Urmm.. It's Christmas so I shall be nice and not be mean towards Mommy (the way I usually am - but then again, they were usually facts :))
Ok, ok, I've been good and we've been busy moving crate and random stuff like that... So Mommy has neglected my blog. Need I say more?? Priorities! Priorities! I always say....
Oh a piece of news (not sure whether it's good or bad yet), Mommy got me a little sidekick - yes, breathing living one, I kid you not - a while ago. Being Christmas and all, I think it's time to announce the little one officially.
This is my kid brother. Braun.


Someone asked whether my name was Gilette yesterday. Duh.
Ok, enough with little Braunie for now. Yesterday, being my 10th mth birthday and all, Mommy decided it's time to teach me some manners.
You start with step 1. "Hello. How do you do??!"

And then you face the camera and smile! (braun in the background learning the ropes)

And then.. YOU YAWNED!!!! (F.A.I.L.)

I'm tired... when is this going to end?!!? (Braun: What is she trying to do to you?!?)

Whew! It's over! *BIG SMILE*

Urrrr.. wait a minute. What is she doing AGAIN?

Oh ok.. just a hug. I can deal with that.

This is the "stare at the camera" stance

ARGH!! Can't take it anymore...... What's up with all the posing? This is ME, the licking Border Collie.......!

So after all the nonsense, it's time for some outdoor fun! Braun is not keen coz' it's his nap time! What a baby!

Mom being the usual gullible one, actually believes him! *slaps forehead!* So guess where we ended up at? Braun's parents. BORING....
Braun on the other hand woke up immediately once we get there!

That's one of Braun's siblings. Blip

I, in the meantime took a fancy to Braun's Mommy!

Being a forever gentleman, I allow her to check me out first!

She smiles..... I pass....

Hang out? No problem, babe. Just say where and when :)

Meanwhile, Blip and Braun played themselves silly. These youngsters have no stamina these days... Haiz...

So that wraps up our little Christmas 2008 adventure... I can't wait for the weekends. I hear I'm going to the beach! :)

6 comments:
Oh me Lord!! Braun has grown!! and what a small world...my mummy knows blip too. Uncle derrick is mummy's friend...hahaha...are u going to the dog show on 15th feb dear Tris?
hope u';ve not forgotten me.
Love,
Kayla
Hey Princess,
Don't be silly. Of course I still remember you1 :)
Wow! Small world indeed! :) Yeah, Braunie the baby is from Leo and Snow. :)
Yes, I'm going for the 15th Feb show. How about you? I'm not showing though. Last I heard, Mommy will be handling one of my sisters for her owner. :)
what a smallie world huh?
so hopefully we'll get to meet on the 15th then!!
Hi Princess,
Yes, hope to see you then! :)
its a date!
pearl made me.
Post a Comment