
Tristan : Gee.. that boy is NUTZ...

STREEEETTTCCHHHH for my OrBee ball

DAAAAAANCE when I'm in the mood






RUUUUUUN with my best friend.....

WAAAAAATCH

for my beloved(s)..... even when it's bloody HOT!!!

I fetch!

I herd!

I run!

I boing!

I am Mr BRAUN, your all purpose neighbourhood superdog!

4 comments:
Hi, Tristan!
Thanks for your praise for my obedience moves! I am sure you will do great! Make sure your mom gives you lots of yummy treats for doing well. Don't worry if you don't get it right away. You are just a baby. It took me years to get to this point! And, I'm not that great compared with all of the other great obedience BCs in the states! But, my mom is proud of me nonetheless.
Have fun and enjoy the beautiful water and scenery there!
Skye
i love the header of ur blog...we should start a herding school so tt we can herd and work off our energy!
Hey Skye!
Wow! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I am honoured. I think your moves are great. Really. I know my mom can only wish I'll give her THAT MUCH of unwavering attention (ok, ok I'm working on my rebellious streak ;P)
I'm sure you are going to hit the big time sometime. I can feel it in my baby BC bones! :)
Hey Kayla,
Yes, we should. Shouldn't we?!? Then again, guess what?!? The last week I went to the B.Gardens for my usual Sunday morning walk and the swan swam towards me and I run away!!! So much for my herding powress! It was very very embarrassing.
well if only u saw me Tris/Braun...i ran away from a small black minor...mummy almost fainted at my lack of courage..."so much for herding sheep!", she said.
Post a Comment