
My protege, Braun

"Eh. Why all men one?!?!? WHERE are all the Chio Bu(s)?!?!?"

"This guy should take running lessons from MEEE! Open up the STRIDE!!!! "

Ok, So I am not the best runner around. And I'm not into man-in-tights (Thank God!!!!) I was supervising A on his 2nd race of the year, the Tribob Sprint Series Dualthalon, held at Seletar Reservoir. Word has it that I couldn't go to the 1st race - an Aquathalon - because
1) Once A dived into the water, I turned into a big blop of melting cheese and whined and whined till C had to run and hide.
2) The Alphas figured that the mob of bobbling heads in the open sea do not appreciate a furry companion ; no matter how cute I am. Haiz...
Oh well, all is not lost. At least I get to go to the 2nd race in the series coz' I can co-exist with cool expensive bikes :)
.
I lurrrrrveeee Sundays!!! :)

2 comments:
Just wait till you get really big! You can go to these events and herd all the dopey runners in their spandex outfits. A little heel nip here or there will surely keep them in line.
Don't be afraid of the water...it's really fun to leap in and dive for balls.
Your pal,
Fenway
Hey Fenway!!
Great of you to drop by! I was just looking at Peanut butter cookies on your blog. They look heavenly!!! Would you care to Fed-ex some over?!?!?:)
Herd the dopey runners in their spandex. Haha. I love that. :)
Post a Comment