Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's all about....

MAGIC! (This is my Sire, CH Borderfame Magic Online)
IMG_9040a

My dear blogbuddies, I AM BACK!!! Sorry I disappeared for awhile and last I knew, C seized my blog and put up some little update of her own. Stealing from a dog?!?! Shame on her!!! Anyhow, I am back! And as a peace offering for being absent from blogsphere for so long, I bring you all some gorgeous moves from my Sire and his Alpha!!!

These images are from the 83rd SKC Obedience Trials. He was entered in both the Pre-novice and Novice class. Check out their team work! Impressive! :D
IMG_9021

IMG_9023

IMG_9028

IMG_9031

IMG_9038

He even ignores the judge! Woooo....
IMG_9024
On hindsight, this entry should be titled "ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!" Their great teamwork won them both 3rd in both classes. And that's on their virgin trial as a team! Truly Impressive!!! :)

I know all this while attention work is the epitome of a good obedience dog but this was truly WOW!!!! Say what. If only C's face is shaped more like a sausage, I might actually pay more attention to her. HAHA! :D

Anyhow, dear blogbuddies, I am in deep trouble. Really. I can feel it in my fur. Just the other night, I swear I heard C went "Attention.. Attention...Attention........" in her sleep. That is very very bad news for me....

No comments: