Monday, February 16, 2009

In Love with....

SWIMMING!!!
IMG_8732

Really!!! Look how I try to herd the waters into submission!
IMG_8729

IMG_8730

This young punk beats me hands down though! He actually jumps in to herd the water...
IMG_8733

IMG_8734

IMG_8735

He.is.Maverick.
IMG_8738

Admit it. YOUR dog is not in his league. Maverick walks on water.IMG_8724

I was truly impressed. Not many things can impress me. I had to talk to C.
"What's the matter Tristan?"
IMG_8740

"You see Maverick over there?!? I think he's not a dog..."
IMG_8741

"Tristan, don't be rude! Maverick is a dog. Infact, he's a Puppy! And Puppies are like that..."
"You must be kidding me!!! That's a puppy?!?! It's HUGE!!! Is it a Border-Dane??! "
IMG_8713

"Tristan!!!"
"What?!?!"
IMG_8679

"Ok... ok.. Will be nice...Hey what's there?!?"
IMG_8723

*GASP* DIVA!!!
IMG_8690

"You, young punk is only fit to watch my ass."
IMG_8689

Ouch!! That hurts. Diva indeed. Poor Tristan needs to nurse his ego by SHAKING....
IMG_8697

And shaking...
IMG_8698

And more shaking...
IMG_8699

"OK, I'm fine now....."
IMG_8700

"I am CUTE RIGHT?!?!"
IMG_8684

Say. Where's Braun?
IMG_8720
Sigh. As usual. Just Watching...

No comments: