Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kent Ridge Park Round 2 or...

Many many many rounds!!! Haiz.... I'm actually starting to get sick of this park. I mean, it's nice and dandy and all the other pluff fluff... but... we BCs have short attention span... We don't like repetitions! We need va-ri-e-ti-es!!! (Tristan is such a spoiled brat)

So did all my moaning and whining and more moaning and whining help?!!??! NO! Coz' we ended up back there again today! Only difference is we got to pose with..........

THE CANNON!!!
IMG_8379

IMG_8388

Ok, ok, it wasn't that bad.... To be fair the park is HUGE and mostly QUIET, so we got to do some

Off Leash Walking.........
IMG_8373

And some off leash Chasing...
IMG_8391

And OF COURSE silly Braun has to go do silly stuff like... off leash random chewing...
IMG_8401

IMG_8402

And then GRINNNNN. Honestly, I have no idea why he derives so much fun chewing rubbish...
IMG_8403

And then he carries on with the "GrASS DAnCE"!!! I absolutely think he was trying to drive C nuts! (Since we just had the big FAT mother tick scare - ah, that's another story)
IMG_8404

IMG_8405

IMG_8406

IMG_8407

So yeah, ok, it wasn't that bad and we weren't THAT unhappy! HONEST... See for yoursleves.

IMG_8339

IMG_8340

IMG_8342

So this ends another day at Kent Ridge Park... I like it. BUT can we go someplace else? PLEASE?
IMG_8353

No comments: